Welcome to the 2020 SCPAC Virtual Training Conference
Due to the global impact of COVID-19, the SCPAC has decided to provide a one-day virtual conference in place of the face to face conferences we have done in the past.
While the details are still being finalized, here are just a few of the things you can expect at the SCPAC Virtual Training Conference:
- Accreditation Manager Training by Shelia Cole, SCLEA and Melissa Silcox, Lexington PD
- Assessor Training by Deputy Chief Stan Gragg, Mt. Pleasant PD
- Speaker Phil Keith, Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) - An overview of the newly enacted Executive Order on Safe Policing for Safe Communities
- Speaker Eric Skidmore, SC Law Enforcement Assistance Program (SCLEAP) - Employee assistance program serving law enforcement employees and their families statewide
- Speaker Rick Baker, Responder Support Services - Embedded behavior healthcare (EBH) for first responders and available services
- Speaker Adam Whitsett, SLED Legal Counsel - Policing in 2020 and Beyond- Orders, Policies and Other Considerations
There is no cost to conference but you do have to register.